Flexible financing to meet your needs
A crop full of reasons to upgrade this season
Developed specifically for farmers, Equipment Finance, offers a competitive and potentially tax-effective way of upgrading essential farm plant, business vehicles, and equipment.
In collaboration with Rabobank Australia and New Zealand, DLL provides a specialised customer experience delivered through efficient loan origination, a broad range of Equipment Finance products, allowing farming businesses to choose the product that best suits their needs*.
Thrive with a leading asset finance provider
Part of the global Rabobank group
Established in 1969, DLL is a 100% wholly owned subsidiary of the global Rabobank Group, and has a significant presence in the food and agribusiness industry in Australia and New Zealand.
Approvals are coordinated efficiently through our regionally based team of dedicated Equipment Finance Specialists.
Flexible Terms and Payment Schedules
In addition to Goods Mortgage, Finance Lease and Hire Purchase, DLL can also offer Operating Lease and Livestock Financing products with flexible financing terms to match repayments with your farm’s income streams.
Our knowledgeable industry specialists are committed to helping you find the right equipment finance solution that will help you meet your goals.
Are you well equipped for the season ahead ?
- A solution that doesn’t tie up your working capital
- Competitive rates
- Flexible payment options with no deposit*
- Finance for new and used machinery, vehicles, plant and equipment
Meet some of the DLL Equipment Finance team members
For an instant quote or to request a farm visit
The benefits of DLL Equipment Finance
Equipment finance is available for**:
- Tractors, harvesters, chaser bins & augers, on-farm grain storage/silos, haymaking/silage, swathing, spraying, irrigation, and tillage equipment
- Cotton Pickers, haul-out equipment, and mulchers
- Business vehicles, including 4WDs, ATVs & UTV’s, trucks & trailers, earthmoving and materials handling equipment
- Milk vats, milking machinery, automatic feed units & livestock handling & monitoring equipment
- Fruit picking equipment, sorting and grading equipment, packing lines
- Grape Harvesters, Pruning and Fertilising Equipment, Bottling & labelling plant
- Equipment to improve efficiency & sustainability within your business, such as Solar Power Generation & Water monitoring equipment
Cashflow management payment options:
- Tailor the amount and frequency of repayments/rentals to suit your farm’s peak income periods
- Structure payments relative to the decrease in the equipment’s value over its estimated useful life to spread costs over the productive life of the equipment
- Renew agreements at the end of the contract period, subject to approval
*AU Equipment Finance is provided by De Lage Landen Pty Limited (ABN 20 101 692 040), part of the global Rabobank Group.
**Applications are subject to credit approval, and terms & conditions apply. Equipment to be used for business purposes only.
To learn more about the benefits of Equipment Finance, contact your DLL Equipment Finance Specialist