EINDHOVEN — DLL, a global provider of asset-based financial solutions, announced today the launch of a new career website www.workingatdllgroup.com. The new site hosts many optimized improvements that allow job seekers to apply for positions more easily across DLL’s global network.
New features of the career site include:
- LinkedIn search functionality that allows site visitors to find out who in their network works (or has worked) at DLL.
- Mobile-responsive environment with a simple and easy-to-apply process to ensure job seekers have an optimal experience, regardless of the device they are using.
- Customizable job alerts send updates every time a job that matches personal goals and interests becomes available.
- Optimized job sharing functionality allows for easy sharing via social media channels to provide valuable exposure on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Xing and Glassdoor.
- Localized detail of DLL Member Benefits in each country.
- Content is available in English, Chinese, French, German, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Videos and pictures of different offices help visitors get an idea of DLL’s diversity across the globe.
Visit www.workingatdllgroup.com for job listings and to learn more about DLL.
DLL is a global provider of asset-based financial solutions in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Clean Technology, Construction, Transportation, Industrial and Office Technology industries. We collaborate with equipment manufacturers, dealers and distributors in more than 30 countries to enable businesses to obtain and use the assets they need to contribute meaningfully to the world. Our team is committed to delivering original, integrated financial solutions that support the complete asset life cycle. Our offerings include vendor finance, commercial finance, life cycle asset management, consumer finance, leasing and factoring. DLL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rabobank Group. To learn more about DLL, visit www.dllgroup.com.